Perfectly positioned in East Melbourne and surrounded by iconic places such as the MCG, Epworth Hospital, Pullman Hotel (old Hilton) and several private medical centres, it’s not hard to see why this Cafe is the ‘go to’ destination for locals, people working in the area or passing by. Trade is brisk and on days when there’s an event on at the MCG, it’s simply chaotic!
It’s the perfect destination for bean buffs searching for quality coffee poured by seasoned baristas in a relaxed environment. Using specialty coffee roasters, the café currently averages 35kg coffee.
When it comes to food, the owners have adopted the ethos of “simple and simply delicious”. They offer an all-day brekkie/brunch menu with a focus on Latin inspired sandwiches which are both on the menu and in a dedicated display area on the bar. There’s also a catering menu available which is very under-utilized considering their location and the ideal client base for catering jobs. Whilst the current owners don’t push this, there is an immediate opportunity to take this part of the business to another level.
Operating DAYS ONLY, it’s the perfect lifestyle business with 4pm closes on weekdays and 3pm on weekends.
BUSINESS SUMMARY AT A GLANCE
- Ave 15-16K per week
- Ave 35kg coffee per week
- Great location – near MCG & Epworth Hospital
- Rent $1,536.15 + GST per week (just under 10%) takings
- Day trade only – early close
- Super cool fit-out
- Open commercial kitchen with private prep area & cool room
- Loads of storage space
- 60 seats inside – 12 seats outside
- Easy to run – simple brekky/brunch/sandwich menu
- Immediate opportunity to increase trade
- Perfect café for Owner/Operators or savvy investors
Location perfect, this is an opportunity not to be missed! For further information, please contact Grita Angelucci on 0413 332 331 email@example.com