Position perfect, this cute corner café is located in a busy local shopping strip, just metres from a railway station. This cute eatery was cleverly designed to take advantage of the busy passing trade with an easy to run food and coffee concept that requires minimal staff.
Deliberately avoiding the headaches associated with commercial kitchens and chefs, the Vendors instead spent their money on a stylish fit-out, focusing on quality display cabinets to display their food. There’s also a practical coffee area designed to take advantage of the busy trade generated by the nearby railway station. Steering away from traditional café seating, this predominantly ‘grab and go’ concept is super easy to run and has been ‘fully managed’ since opening their doors a few years ago. It’s the perfect business for savvy investors wanting a great return on their investment or seasoned operators who know how lucrative the returns can be when you’re located near a railway station. Whilst this café runs like clockwork and is very profitable, there’s the immediate opportunity to step it up a notch and immediately take advantage of the additional coffee trade right at your doorstep!
BUSINESS SUMMARY AT A GLANCE
- Ave $11,000 per week
- Ave 20kg coffee in winter, 12 kg summer
- Immediate opportunity to increase coffee sales
- Great corner location metres from Gardenvale Train Station
- Cheap Rent – Only $785.31 per week!
- Day trade only
- Great ‘Grab & Go’ concept
- No commercial kitchen – No headaches!
- Bakery & food items outsourced
- Great fit-out and refrigerated display cabinets
- Minimal staff required
- Fully run ‘Under Management’
- Suit Owner/Operator or Astute Investor
- Easy to run
- Profitable returns
With such an easy to run café requiring minimal staff and returning maximum profits, what are you waiting for? For further information please contact Grita Angelucci on 0413 332 331 or email@example.com.