There aren’t too many Café/Restaurants that can boast a successful 27 year trading history with one owner only! It’s no wonder why it hasn’t changed hands as this dream business was simply too good to let go of, but the time has come to offer this exceptional opportunity to the market.
The venue underwent a total transformation years ago by renowned architectural firm without a cent spared. Still trading exceptionally well and currently run semi-managed (and fully managed at times), this business trades well and is perfect for owner/operators with the energy to take this business to the next level or astute investors wanting a steady passive income.
Located in the highly sought after ‘Hawksburn Village’ precinct, this AAA location is rarely available and will no doubt be snapped up by savvy operators. Already earning the enviable reputation as an iconic local favourite, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
BUSINESS SUMMARY AT A GLANCE
- Ave $23,000 + per week (higher in peak times)
- Blue chip Hawksburn location
- Excellent street exposure and foot traffic
- Impressive 27-year trading history
- Quality fit-out by renowned architectural firm
- Not a cent to spared
- Long Lease
- 11pm liquor Licence
- Seats 45 downstairs, 40 upstairs and 12 outside
- Function space upstairs (or perfect wine bar)
- Great sized private office area with outdoor balcony
- Versatile commercial kitchen
- On-site parking at rear
- Currently semi-managed
- Operating 6 days lunch/dinner
- Immediate opportunity to increase trade
- Perfect for owner/operators or astute investors
For further information, please contact Layal Baker on 0424 726 911 or email@example.com.